December 06, 2016

Holla December




It's been a while since the last time I update my blog entry. 

Actually I've been in the kind of hectic plus // don't know how to describe // situation lately.

Many unexpected things happened to my life and I found myself like becoming so freaking weird, deadlock and more indescribable feelings that caused me to become even more confuse with my ownself. 

And why I have to bother myself by thinking what people talked about me. Why? It doesn't matter. But sometimes I don't even care about it but when I care, I care too much. I have to stop worrying. :(

What happened Nadhirah Afiqah? Well.. Even myself also don't get to figure it out. Rasa down. Sedih. Loser. Penat.

I'm super busy lately. Individual assignment, group assignment, assesement, presentation. Normal things lah kan untuk student. Exam just around the corner. I'm so scared :'( But, believe in yourself nadhirah that you can ! #prayfornadhirah . XD

Sometimes, I just feel like I want to disappear.
Even I don't know what the reasons is, just a feel to disappear. 
I want to find a place where no one can find me. Far and far away from people who know me.

Keep strong. Keep cute. Be brave. Be confident. Stay positive. XOXO